2 bancuri

postat de emiliano in 2012-02-09 17:05
- Mă Ioane, eu tot văd la TV şi ascult la radio de bursă. Ce e aia bursă?
- Păi, mă Gheo, e cam greu de explicat dar, uite îţi dau un exemplu. Tu îţi cumperi o găină care îţi face nişte ouă. Din ouăle alea ies alte găini care şi alea fac ouă. Şi din ouăle alea ies alte găini care şi ele fac ouă. Şi tot aşe până la un moment dat tu ai câteva sute de capete de găini. No, şi-atunci numa că vine o apă mare şi învolburată şi îţi ia toate găinile şi le îneacă. Ş-apăi atunci tu imediat te gândeşti… f-utu-i mama măsii de afacere, raţe trebuia să cumpăr!

Bulă îi spune învăţătoarei:
- Doamna învăţătoare, îmi scrieţi şi mie o scrisoarea pentru Moş Crăciun ?
- Bulă, de ce nu o scrii tu?
- Dacă o scriu eu Moşul îmi va aduce un caiet de caligrafie…

Comentarii

1. best acne products

best acne products
    :x

2. one time credit score

one time credit score
    :"> :"> :">

3. free annual credit score

free annual credit score
    :-" :-"

4. free annual credit report government

free annual credit report government
    :-? :-? :-?

5. Ilsanoor

Ox, Grant is in bad health and has been for quite some time. Just thouhgt I'd tell you that. Thanks for the comments from AMERICASnobs, Uncle! Oh yes, I read most of the comments (Grant was the one who mentioned Johnny's post here) and was so disgusted with him that it prompted me to do a post. When I saw Queen Native American Feminist Protest Warrior Karol giving everyone the Ronald Reagan treatment, Hey. We're rich and we don't have to share. We're better than you and we're proud of that fact! Be proud rich folks! , that put my Disgusted Meter on overdrive!What a couple of pompous asses those two are. Oh yeah, Mirth too. They are all self-centered right wing asshats and don't deserve ANYTHING in life.Maybe this is why Ablog is no longer in the Top 10 Blogs anymore? Could be. He's basically told his readers that he's disgusted by them over and over and over. I suppose, when you're making over ,000 a year you're entitled to be an asshole! Spit.Wazzup! You're banned too? Congratulations!!!! I am too. And so is Uncle. LOL I have no problem being banned from a reich wing site. You? Yeah, me neither.Uh Chris? You probably won't get a rebate check because you're not working, but if your parents are drawing an income, they should. They deserve it for crying out loud! Of course, according to Karol, your parents will just spend it on a new iPod and won't put the money towards food or heating oil. I'm serious! Karol knows this stuff because she sits up on her pedestal and looks down on everyone! She knows how your parents are suffering, but she thinks she and Johnny deserve the money instead. They'll just put it in the bank, give it to charity (Oh please! No they won't!), or will wipe their asses with it. See?Maybe this is why Pam of Pam's House Blend is now appearing on CNN and Johnny is not? Her blog is a REAL LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE BLOG and ole Johnny's blog is not. Nope. AMERICASnobs is run by a Log Cabin republican who purposely causes division amongst the liberals. Yep! He's a plant. He uses his readers for money and then stabs them in the back to boot. Luckily though! He's got Karol & Mirth as his cheerleaders to kiss and worship his ass!

6. accutane

Erwin, you are off the mark.The Wizard of Oz (2008 political farce)From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThe Wizard of Oz is a 2008 Canadian political farce mainly directed by JeanChrétien and based on the 1900 children’s novel The Wonderful Wizard of Ozby L. Frank Baum.[1] The play features Elisabeth May as Dorothy Gale, JackLayton as the Scarecrow, Gilles Duceppe as the Tin Man, Stéphane Dion as theCowardly Lion, Michaelle Jean, as Glinda the Good Witch of the North,Stephen Harper as the Wicked Witch of the West, George W. Bush as the WickedWitch of the East and Barack Obama as the Wizard.The play follows schoolgirl Dorothy Gale (Elisabeth May) who lives on aHartford, Connecticut farm with her Aunt Em and Uncle Henry, but dreams of abetter place “somewhere over the rainbow.” After being struck unconsciousduring a tornado by a window which has come loose from its frame, Dorothydreams that she, her dog Toto, and the farmhouse were transported to themagical Land of Oz (Canada). There, the Good Witch of the North Glinda(Michaelle Jean) advises Dorothy to follow the yellow brick road to EmeraldCity (Washington DC) and meet the Wizard of Oz, (Barack Obama) who canreturn her to Hartford, Connecticut.During her journey, she meets a Scarecrow, (Jack Layton), Tin Man (GillesDuceppe) and a Cowardly Lion (Stéphane Dion), who join her, hoping toreceive what they lack themselves (a brain, a heart, and courage,respectively), all of this is done while also trying to avoid the many plotsof the Wicked Witch of the West, (Stephen Harper) in her attempt to get theruby slippers that Dorothy received from the squashed Wicked Witch of theEast (George W. Bush).

7. Get My Free Credit Score Online

Having good credit is imperative in today’s world. There are so many things you cannot do or purchase unless you have a decent credit rating. For this reason it is important to stay informed about what is contained within your credit report. 

8. No Credit Check Loans Online Fast

If you are looking to obtain a loan in the amount of 10,000 dollars or higher then you may not have a very good chance if you are searching for no credit check loans.

9. How to Improve Credit Score in 6 Months

Some people go about trying to improve their credit score in the wrong way because they do not know any better. If you have found that your credit score has declined then you may want to educate yourself on how to improve credit score. 

10. 100% Free Credit Report

In order to keep yourself up on what is occurring on your credit score it is first a good idea to get your initial 100% free credit report.

11. car insurance online

@WhiteWolf: Nu ştiu dacă am înÅ£eles bine prima parte. Dar:Eu n-am dat lecÅ£ii, a fost doar o temă pentru Workshop.Ordinea nu este cea a importanÅ£ei, este ordinea în care mi-au venit în minte. Puteam să nu pun deloc conÅ£inutul. Eu doar am prezentat 3 variante. Citeşte bine postul, sau documentează-te cu privire la situaÅ£ie.Citesc foarte multe blog-uri zilnic, şi pe cel al lui Ciutacu. Refuz să fiu unul dintre proştii care se apucă să înjure prin blogosferă. N-am nimic cu Ciutacu, cu zoso, sau alÅ£ii…Nu comentez zilnic pe blog-ul lui (dacă îmi aduc bine aminte, de 3-4 ori am comentat), comentez când văd ceva la care consider că aş putea să-mi dau cu părerea.Am peste 70 de blog-uri pe care le citesc, şi i-am pus acolo pe cei care am considerat eu. Şi să ştii, bună idee. Am să-l pun şi pe Ciutacu.

Comentariile sunt interzise la blogurile neactualizate mai mult de 90 de zile

Termeni si Conditii de Utilizare